senior Integrated Designer
Our client is an award winning social-first creative agency based in central / East London. Comprising of a
rapidly growing team of creatives, strategists, designers, editors and account managers they
work together to create impactful content for a fantastic portfolio of global brands, covering FMCG,
Finance, Fashion and Beauty. They are looking for an experienced Senior Designer looking
to take the next step in their career.
This person will be integral to the creative process, leading the design output for the
agency and working with the wider creative team to brainstorm ideas, design creative
treatments and deliver assets back to the client. They will have two direct reports which
they would need to help teach and develop their output.
Main focus of the role:
● Translating creative briefs into creative concepts.
● Ideation with an internal team.
● Strong conceptual thinking and ability to build creative concepts out into
● Creating pitch collateral.
● Working across Adobe Suite to deliver beautiful design concepts,
moodboards, storyboards and any other creative collateral.
● Working closely with the Creative Director as well as autonomously.
● Creative oversight of post-production team, including two jr designers.
● Proven experience in advertising, social and digital sector to a strong midweight level.
● A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
● Experience of working on video and photo shoots and delivering assets.
● Deep understanding of delivering campaigns from start to finish, with a flair for social campaigns.
● Excellent use of the full Adobe suite.
● A keen attention to detail and a good collaborator.
● Experience in digital design and print a bonus
● Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – especially social
● Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver to budget.
● Always delivering a high quality product.
The client is based in beautiful new offices and operating a flexi system with most working approx. 2 days per week from home. They also offer good holiday entitlements, summer hours (finish at 3pm on Fridays), June-August and annual bonus and salary reviews.