Middleweight FF&E Designer
A well-respected boutique studio with an award winning portfolio of central London-based schemes is expanding into the interiors sector and looking build this team over the next months. They are initially looking to bring on middleweight interior designer with exceptional FF&E skills within the luxury residential sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the core team from the beginning with real career development while having the backing of a well-established practice.
- Work alongside the senior designer on all aspects of the design process.
- Creation of mood boards for presentations.
- Produce and render general furniture layouts and elevations.
- Conduct design research, source furniture, materials and fixtures.
- Develop FF&E specification documentation.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and contractors.
- Attend meeting when needed.
- Deliver turn-key interior design and styled projects.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Design.
- Keen design eye with a passion for beautifully designed and detailed spaces.
- Proven project experience with high-end residential.
- Good supplier knowledge.
- Highly organised with experience in managing project documentation and schedules.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working within a team.