Junior Visualiser / CGI Artist - Luxury Interiors
An acclaimed international interior design practice with a reputation for delivering sleek and elegant spaces is seeking an experienced junior to middleweight visualiser to join their London studio on a permanent basis.
- Create photo-realistic CGI renders to use for marketing and client presentations.
- 3D-model, texture and render interior architectural schemes (using 3Ds Max, V-Ray).
- Work closely with the architectural and interior design teams to help with the design.
- Manage deadlines both individually and as part of a team.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within a leading interior design or architecture practice.
- Have a good understanding and eye for high-end contemporary interiors.
- Highly motivated and self-starting with a collaborative work style.
- Ability to multitask and assist teams with deadlines if needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Software Proficiency include: Advanced 3Ds Max. V-ray, SketchUp. Bonus to have knowledge in the Adobe Suite.
This opportunity is best suited to a candidate who wants to lead this new sector within an established practice and to take ownership of the role . Apply with CV and sample portfolio in pdf format.