Junior Project Manager
A rare opportunity for a junior candidate to move a developer focused on commercial workplace architecture and interior fit out. The most essential skill for this role is communication as the successful candidate will be coordinating with AJ100 architecture practices and numerous teams, including marketing, leasing design management, constructions and procurement.
- Assisting the project senior Design Managers and Project Managers on several projects at once.
- Assisting in preparing briefs, scopes and programmes for design consultants.
- Reviewing design information provided by architectural partners
- Supporting client management of RIBA stages 1-3 design development of schemes.
- Assist in giving instructions to stakeholders and monitoring design progress
- Assisting the Design Manager in Stage 4 detail design management of consultants.
- Communicate design information across internal departments
- Preparation and presentations or collating design information.
- Attending and organising meetings.
Skills & Experience
- Commercial office or workplace experience or knowledge is essential
- Must be good an excellent communicator
- Must be organised.
- Revit or CAD skills would be an advantage
- An proven interest in the application of sustainable practices would be beneficial