Junior Interior Designer for Workplace - Contract
An innovative and forward-thinking international practice in London require a junior interior designer to join the workplace team. This an initial 6-week contract with possibility to extend thereafter.
- Assist with the preparation of tender presentation material
- Assist in the collection and preparation of the project briefing documents
- Assist with design and production information
- Produce presentation finishes boards
- Research products and material specifications and Investigate suitability for use and maintenance
- Demonstrate an ability to develop excellent design and technical skills
Skills & Experience
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Possess an enthusiastic interest in design and creativity
- Previous experience in commercial or workplace interiors is advantageous
- Good Revit skills and a good working knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Suite
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player
Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio (less than 10Mb) to be a part of this dynamic team.