Furniture Technician - remote working
This British Company manufactures beautiful bespoke furniture, cabinetry and specialist joinery work for a global network of clients. Their large purpose-built manufacturing complex is home to traditional cabinet making, veneering, carving and gilding skills, complemented by modern design, manufacturing and finishing techniques.
Projects include dressing rooms, staircases and libraries, cinemas, wine rooms and games rooms and they are currently looking for an experienced Furniture Technician to join this team. Depending on level of experience they are also open to remote working with occasional visits to the office.
The main responsibilities for the Furniture Technician will include to:
- Develop the client brief into technical and production drawings and renders
- Ensure the product is engineered and designed for manufacture and assembly is carried out
- Ensure drawing accuracy and presentation meets the required standard
- Ensure drawings are published on time and drawing approvals are pursued to program
- Survey and template site work as required and undertake pre installation checks
- Review works in progress and prior to delivery for quality and conformance to drawings
Skills and Experience sought for the Furniture Technician role:
- Skilled in 3D CAD using SolidWorks
- At least 4 years’ experience in a wood based environment - Joinery, shop fitting or cabinet making
- CNC and or cabinet making experience would be beneficial
- Good interpersonal skills to create effective working relationships
- Precise and conscientious
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
In return you will be offered a good salary plus profit share scheme, contribution to pension, long service additional holiday.
Apply for Furniture Technician - remote working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly