CabinetVision Furniture Technician
Our client is a Designer and Maker of bespoke fine furniture hand made using the finest materials. They operate a large workshop and showroom and have worked with clients from cabinet making, free standing pieces right through to large scale bespoke residential and commercial interior projects.
They currently have an opportunity for a Senior Production Technician who has extensive experience of Cabinet Vision and knows how to design units from scratch parametrically and who is confident to build up a library of designs, set up reports, bid centres and manage a junior user. They are also open to remote working.
The Senior Production Technician will be responsible for the building and monitoring of their technical library in Cabinet Vision. You will be fundamentally influential in defining efficient and technically accurate methodologies for operations.
Main Duties for the Senior Production Technician also include:
- Creating and monitoring all connections and libraries within Cabinet Vision
- Building the bid centre for accurate pricing models
- Research and Development of furniture hardware
- Supporting the Design and Production Technician in understanding CV and CNC machine capabilities
- Technical resolution and problem solving for the Operations Director
- Overseeing the technical works created in Cabinet Vision from the Production Technician
- Capturing trial data for additional funding
Skills and experience required for the Senior Production Technician:
- Cabinetry technical knowledge to a senior level
- Cabinet Vision fluency with other software skills that may be used in the future
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- Good mentoring ability in order to coach others in Cabinet Vision
- Structured, methodical and process driven
- Calm, rational and knowledgeable
- Good communicator internally and externally
They would ideally like a local candidate, but are open to remote working as long as the Senior Production Technician is able to come into the office as required (ideally 1-2 days a week). They are a very friendly company with plenty of social events organised (when permitted) and food supplied on Fridays.