Digital Marketing Manager
I have an amazing agency looking for a Digital Marketing Manager … it is for their own marketing (so not for their clients ..) so they would love client side experience … do you have?
The Fix are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager – a real do-er, someone who will execute plans and play a big role in lead generation so prior lead generation experience ideally for a SaaS product is a must!
You will only be required to be in the office 1 day per week in Berkshire for TEAM days and the rest flexible/from home.
This is an internal Digital Marketing Manager role, you will be marketing the agencies products and working with the Sales team to generate leads through inbound and outbound marketing. So ideally in terms of experience, you will be from an internal marketing role too and not agency-based marketing for clients.
We want you to have experience in PPC and SEO yup but not torn to specifics.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating interest in and excitement for our products by executing
lead generation campaigns including email marketing, direct mail, social posts, SEO, PPC and lead nurture tactics that deliver
a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads.
In this role, you will work closely with the Sales team and will need to nurture healthy internal and external relationships with
the intent of building lead generation value. Additionally, you will need to implement direct response strategies, differentiate the
company from its competitors, become a product knowledge expert, promote key benefits of the products, and create an
environment for continuous campaign improvement.
You will need to have a strategic approach analysing and measuring what works in the industry and what our target markets ’
current needs are. You will also need experience in executing campaigns that have delivered growth and have proven
experience in successfully planning, extracting data, building reports in HubSpot, and analysing results.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Support sales and lead generation efforts
• Create and execute marketing campaigns in order to build a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads
• Drive traffic to company social pages and websites by creating engaging online content including clickbait, forums,
videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
• Build brand awareness and reputation as well as position within the market
• Be responsible for the social media profiles of our products
• Manage and improve the performance of all digital marketing activity
• Research demand for our products and offerings, and conduct competitor analysis.
• Analyse data analytics for campaigns, forecast their growth and the ROI
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
• Proven experience in digital marketing of tech SaaS products and tech services that has delivered growth in online
• Experience within B2B lead generation marketing role
• Degree in business, marketing or similar
• Experience with SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft