Marketing & Design Executive
Marketing & Design Executive, Leatherhead -
The Company – Marketing & Design Executive
A leading consultancy whose focus is on helping businesses develop cutting edge and innovative solutions and products. Their expert team have specialist knowledge in their field and work seamlessly with clients across a number of industry sectors.
Insights, innovation and creativity are at the heart of everything they do, with a laser-like focus on the end goal: to tackle their clients’ biggest challenges and to create products that fill the need of the consumer.
The Role – Marketing & Design Executive
As Marketing & Design Executive, you will be responsible for working on marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix, as well as designing key marketing materials.
Day-to-day you could be responsible for…
- Assisting the R&D and sales teams with creating engaging and attractive Power Point presentations that reflect brand guidelines
- Designing marketing materials such as social media assets, infographics, collateral, PDFs and case studies
- Creating content for use across social media platforms and website channels – including post ideas, blogs and articles, video and animations
- Supporting on a variety of marketing campaigns including email marketing, lead generation, webinars and events
You – Marketing & Design Executive
We’re looking for candidates with:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing and design focused position, ideally within a B2B or B2C organisation
- Strong experience creating Power Point presentations
- Excellent design skills and a strong familiarity with design packages and software
- Some hands-on experience with social media, email marketing and content creation
- An inquisitive mindset and confidence to challenge with new ideas
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer with excellent design skills to build a career within a hugely successful and established organisation.
Based in Surrey, this role would be easily commutable to those living in Leatherhead, Guildford, Croydon, Kingston Upon Thames, Mitcham, Woking, Hounslow, Twickenham, Bracknell, Crawley, Epsom, Bromley, Horsham and Windsor.
If this sounds up your street, apply now! With a fantastic culture, the opportunity to work for a globally renowned brand and some excellent benefits too – this really is a once in a blue moon role!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Marketing & Design Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly