We are seeking a Studio Manager for a healthcare advertising agency in London
You will be collaborating with account handlers, programmers, designers and project managers to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget. The production manager has overall responsibility for the creation of all digital and print ready artwork generated by the studio. This includes trafficing work, approval, prioritisation and appropriate storage of data (correct server file management & archiving). An inter-department role, bridging the gap between digital production and creative content development.
• Proven experience as a Studio Manager and Senior Artworker with a keen interest in design and digital production.
• Managing the day to day running of the Studio; managing all studio operations, making full use of project management and collaboration tools.
• Managing all aspects of the production budget for each project. Efficiently managing studio time and the Design team, in accordance with the budget.
• Working closely with the project managers by assessing and clarifying client briefs and assigning the appropriate studio member to a project.
• Clearly communicating the client and project needs to the studio team to ensure that the work meets the agreed brief.
• Proofing, reviewing and checking work before they are shared with the account team/client.
• Assisting on creative production when required.
I have more details if you are interested?
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly