Midweight Graphic Designer
We are partnering with a multidisciplinary creative studio that explores the boundaries between art and design in the context of place-making and identity. They design and work closely with fabricators to produce and install bespoke art installations to express a brand or identity, disrupting both the traditional art world model and accepted notions of branding.
They are looking for a Midweight Graphic Designer to join their team. They give their Designers the freedom and space to play, there are client deliverables to meet within their Creative Process but how you get to these is up to you.
As a Midweight Graphic Designer, you will be contributing to the entire lifecycle of a project, from concept through to completion, working directly into a Lead Designer and working closely with the wider Design Team, Production Team and fabrication partners.
This role requires a conceptual thinker that can conﬁdently articulate their ideas and bring them to life in a diverse range of spaces. Previous experience in environmental graphic design is crucial and they'd love to see examples of these projects and your creative process in your portfolio.
A typical week for a Midweight Graphic Designer might include:
- Kicking the week off with a team-wide creative challenge
- Working into Lead Designers on multiple schemes and collaboratively ideating and designing a range of artworks
- Reviewing and developing your ideas with Lead Designers and the Creative Director
- Presenting your ideas to the internal team and taking part in client meetings, you might also be called on to present your ideas in these meetings
- Researching themes, sketching conceptual idea cards and ﬁnalising designs ready to hand over to the Production Team
- Taking time out for Creative Cuisine - they give their team half a day each month to spend going to galleries or following their creative pursuits to stay inspired
If you are interested in this opportunity an think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com
Apply for Midweight Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly