Junior / Midweight Artworker - Way-finding and Signage
We are partnering with a multidisciplinary creative studio that is exploring the boundaries between art and design in the context of place-making and identity. They design and work closely with fabricators to produce and install bespoke art installations to express a brand or identity, disrupting both the traditional art world model and accepted notions of branding.
They are looking for a Junior-Midweight Creative Artworker / Production Assistant to join their team. As a Creative Artworker, you will be central to the studio and be a key support system for the design team, acting as their ﬁnal pair of eyes for all artwork output from the studio across all of their creative projects.
Your main responsibilities will be to prepare the production-ready ﬁles required for fabricators to bring their incredible work to life, ensuring that the creative vision of the design team is seen through and enhanced until installation.
- Working closely with Designers to prepare production-ready artwork ﬁles
- Working directly with key suppliers and fabricators to ensure quality of output, and that all design intentions are understood
- Responsible for ensuring samples of artwork are received in a timely manner for designers to sign off and release for production
- Responsible for production ready artwork leaving the studio and building detail packs for client approval and fabricator communication
- Manage their ﬁle system and ensure that all of the most recent proposals, PDF's and artwork folders are kept in an orderly manner
- Drawing up site elevations and preparing key documents for designers to work with
- Organised, attentive and happy to work independently
- Able to work quickly and efﬁciently, and meet deadlines
- Able to show examples of large format print, wayﬁnding and environmental design in your portfolio.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality in every endeavor
- Experience in environmental branding, architecture, signage or similar
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking
- The ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent team player attitude
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to - email@example.com
Apply for Junior / Midweight Artworker - Way-finding and Signage
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly