Digital Account Manager - eCommerce
Our client is a full service agency with digital and eComm at their core, looking to boost the team and onboard a talented Digital Account Manager, to manage a portfolio of B2B accounts within the luxury and fashion sectors.
As the key contact for your clients, you'll focus on the pragmatic and concise planning and delivery of eCommerce projects, as well as a variety of communications/ marketing assets.
- Develop, manage and nurture positive client relationships through regular client contact; you'll be able to easily communicate client objectives to the internal team, ensuring that projects are delivered to spec and brief
- You'll be able to scope all project details accurately [budgets, schedules, resource, etc] and be able to identify potential project risks, troubleshooting in advance!
- Working with the agencies global teams, you'll support in the development of strategy and creative plans for clients
- You'll gather and analyse performance data to help better inform the creative process and your clients objectives
- Experience working within B2B account management, with a heavy lean on digital/ eComm
- Working knowledge of eComm platforms, including Wordpress, Shopfify, Magento, Sitecore etc
- Any experience working with SEO and/or SEM is beneficial but not essential
- The ability to think strategically and commercially, able to identify opportunities for agency growth and client retention
If you are an experienced Account Manager with a digital backbone, be sure to get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Digital Account Manager - eCommerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly