Art Director / Art Supervisor
We are partnering with a leading international creative design and realisation company for Theme Parks & Resorts, Attractions, Environments and Immersive Experiences.
They are looking for an Art Director / Supervisor to join their team. You will be leading their design division on a day to day basis, taking their creative leads and directors vision and delivering the illustrations and models with our team of 15 -25 concept & 3D artist.
This person must be able to manage multiple projects at one time and could be looking for the next step in their career.
Role and responsibilities:
- Taking the senior creatives team's vision and bring it to life in the studios.
- Managing a large internal and remote art team built up of 2D illustrators & 3D artist.
- Be comfortable directing multiple creative visions for multiple projects at one time.
- Lead, mentor, supervise and inspire our art team in creating amazing attractions and environments.
- Control and manage the art direction of the conceptualisation stages.
- Working closely with their technical department to ensure their visualisations although impressive remain feasible.
- Establish style and implement vision of the attractions character, environment, signage etc…
- Maintain effective communication with creative leads, team artists, animators and other departments within the company to manage expectations and results, and ensure all project targets are met or exceeded.
- Experience working in the themed entertainment industry and experience working as Art Director/Lead Artist.
- From a technical point of view, a master of Photoshop and 3DSMax.
- Versatile in your graphical style.
- You have experience in managing artists with a high-quality driven mind-set.
- Strong, proven knowledge and skills.
- Ability to carry an idea from the conceptual phase to the finished product, not afraid of making a lot of tries and iterations.
- Superior eye for light, value, composition, colour and staging.
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts.
- Track record in delivering excellent work while managing dynamic, competing priorities.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Art Director / Art Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly