MW Creative artworker/Production assistant
The Fix are working with a very unique agency based in London, we are looking for a Creative Artworker/Production Assistant, they are a multidisciplinary creative studio that is exploring the boundaries between art and design in the context of place-making and identity.
They design and work closely with fabricators to produce and install bespoke art installations to express a brand or identity, disrupting both the traditional art world model and accepted notions of branding.
As a Creative Artworker, you will be central to the studio and be a key support system for our design team, acting as our final pair of eyes for all artwork output from the studio across all of our creative projects. Your main responsibilities will be to prepare the production-ready files required for fabricators to bring our incredible work to life, ensuring that the creative vision of the design team is seen through and enhanced until installation. We encourage you to be creative and work closely with the Designers to create the best possible work, and often you will be required to help make their ideas become a reality from a production stand-point.. You will be...
● Working closely with Designers to prepare production-ready artwork files
● Working directly with key suppliers and fabricators to ensure quality of output, and that all design intentions are understood
● Responsible for ensuring samples of artwork are received in a timely manner for designers to sign off and release for production
● Responsible for production ready artwork leaving the studio and building detail packs for client approval and fabricator communication
● Manage our file system and ensure that all of the most recent proposals, PDF’s and artwork folders are kept in an orderly manner ● Drawing up site elevations and preparing key documents for designers to work with ● Organised, attentive and happy to work independently ● Able to work quickly and efficiently, and meet deadlines
● Able to show examples of large format print, wayfinding and environmental design in your portfolio You must have...
● Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite
● Proven experience in a similar role
● Attention to detail and a passion for quality in every endeavor
● Experience in environmental branding, architecture, signage or similar
● Ability to demonstrate critical thinking
● The ability to meet deadlines under pressure
● Excellent team player attitude