Retail Architectural Designer
An internationally renowned, construction services client is looking for an Architectural Designer to start on a contract-based period at the end of May or sooner if you are available. They have an impressive portfolio of work from retail, education to workplace projects and have an excellent reputation in the industry. Our contractors that are currently work there have feedback that there is a positive company culture within the teams that is supportive and encouraging. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technician or Architectural Designer who has previously worked on retail projects.
You will be working closely with the senior design manager to coordinate and develop retail interior fit out projects and extensions. As an Architectural Designer you will be required to produce the stage 4 designs in AutoCAD and Revit.
Key Responsibilities within the role include:
- Producing full construction stage 4 drawing sets with a high degree of detailing in partition, ceiling, and interior detailing specifications.
- Understand Structural and M&E drawings to coordination level.
- Taking the lead in coordination and site meetings.
- Understand the ground, weathering, and structural details.
- Have an in depth understanding of UK dry wall and ceiling systems.
- Have an in depth understanding of UK building regulation and fire regulations.
- Understand and being able to submit planning applications in all its forms throughout the UK.
- Understanding of joinery detailing desirable.
Fluency in AutoCAD and Revit is essential along with the ability to work independently and deliver work to a high standard.
This role will initially be working from home but as lockdown eases this may be a mixture of working from home and in their East London office.
It will be an ongoing contract with the possibility of it leading to a permanent role.
Please send your CV and portfolio in a PDF format.
Apply for Retail Architectural Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly