UI Designer- E-commerce Agency
Our client, a leading E-commerce Agency working with renowned Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle clients are seeking a passionate UI Designer to join their global team to help take digital output to the absolute next level! You will work on a range of exciting projects from concept to completion including Web Designs, Complete Web & Platform Redesigns, Branding Projects, and large-scale Digital Transformations. They love to work with both the biggest brands combined with the most innovative start-ups as this gives them stability but also the chance to be more experimental and create some really cool stuff. You will have the opportunity to lead projects end-end, but also be working closely alongside a top Creative Director to bring a different perspective and become a blending of minds to create the most forward-thinking content! Users are at the heart of each and every project they create, so it's crucial you have the same mentality.
Conceptualising and crafting seamless user experiences, you'll be involved in product strategy from the very beginning, offering your knowledge and unique expertise to help shape product direction and turn ideas and concepts into a workable design. You will actively participate in research stages such as competitor analysis, ideation and brand onboarding, participate in workshop discussions, produce wireframes, prototypes, mood boards, style guides and hi-fidelity designs to explore, experiment and ultimately advocate for simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years' experience, ideally agency side.
- Ideally some experience working with E-commerce, Fashion, Beauty or Lifestyle Brands.
- Keen eye for detail, strong typography, and layout experience.
- Experience working to an advanced level on Sketch/Adobe XD/Figma.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Animation experience would be a huge bonus!
- Passionate about innovating through design, bringing original thinking, strong design practice and advocating for the user.
- Able to drive discussions and hold an audience captive whilst demonstrating ideas and possible solutions in both workshop and presentation settings.
- Enjoy working on opportunity discovery projects as much as iterating towards launch.
Benefits include an experience day budget fund every quarter where someone gets to live their bucket list- be it climbing Everest, Skydiving, Bungee Jumping etc, Health Insurance (which you may need after the previous benefit), 25 days hol, flexible working, 6% pension contribution, various wellness apps and classes, massages (yes), and a whole bunch of food and drinks goodness like pizza Fridays, unlimited snacks, fruit and much more!
If you would like the opportunity to join a Global Agency to work on some revolutionary projects with both your dream brands and exciting up and coming start-ups, then please send your CV & Portfolio in NOW!