Digital Designer | £37k + bonus + great benefits | London
We’re really proud to be working with this exciting agency. They’re in Ad Week’s list of Global Fastest Growing Agencies list and have won numerous awards recently. They’re work is really interesting, well thought out, great ideas and of course, really engaging! It’s no surprise that they keep winning new clients and as a result need not one but two Digital Designers to join the team.
The agency is a sports focused digital and social media agency. They already work with Ferrari F1, Mercedes EQ Formula E Team, World Volleyball, The ICC (International Cricket Council) and more.
They’ve actually recently signed up FIFA (along with others) and will be working on the upcoming World Cup.
You don’t have to be a sports fan to apply for this job, just a fantastic designer but it would probably help.
We’re looking for experienced Designers who love digital but also the craft of design so are passionate about things like typography, layout, colour theory etc. You’ll also have a great understanding of branding as you’ll need to get to grips with many brand guidelines and be able to push them creatively.
In fact, many of the clients they work with didn’t have a digital/social media brand guidelines in place and there will be more opportunities like this.
Current or very recent agency experience is essential for this role and other key criteria are:
- Able to craft deliverables for desktop, mobile and social media that are of the highest quality
- Creating concepts that are innovative but also feasible
- Enjoys getting involved with pitching for new business so happy to contribute ideas and help to put the deck together
- Excellent project management skills. You’ll be responsible for projects from concept to delivery
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy collaboration as you’ll work closely with strategy, digital and social media management teams
- Play an active role in client meetings and even lead when appropriate and needed
- And of course, a fantastic and confident communicator
Please apply to find out more but please be advised that agency and digital design (especially social media) are essential for this role.
Also, we are only considering local, UK based candidates who are already authorized to live and work in the UK. No sponsorship or relocation help is offered.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly