Junior to Midweight Interior Architect - Revit
An international architecture and design practice is looking for junior to midweight interior architects with a bias or passion for interior design to work across various typologies of projects. This an exciting opportunity to work with a commercially minded and highly creative practice designing award-winning interiors.
- Working from concept design development to delivery.
- Ability to work independently but also to take and follow direction.
- Contribute ideas to the creative process.
- Produce detailed development drawing packages and specifications.
- Produce 3D visuals and presentations.
- Specify FF&E.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers.
- Client contact.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in high-end interiors across sectors. Beneficial to have worked in architecture or interior architecture practice.
- Have an innovative approach and a contemporary design aesthetic.
- Efficient documentation and detailing ability.
- Working knowledge in Revit is required.
- Strong experience in hand-sketching, SketchUp and InDesign.
- Excellent communicator, presentation style, proactive and passionate about design.
Apply now to add this high-profile and practice to your portfolio.
Apply for Junior to Midweight Interior Architect - Revit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly