Senior Brand Designer
We are looking for a confident creative senior brand designer who has the know-how and hunger to translate brand strategies, create original identities and able to interpret ideas.
This is a key role with RichardsDee, working with a design team, where your thinking and creativity will directly impact the direction of the design projects and allow you to explore and test your creative approach and strategies to create meaningful change for our clients.
The role requires someone who has proven themselves on creative and challenging branding programmes with leading branding agencies, have a digital first approach and is looking to play a central role in progressive creative branding projects. Needless to say the role requires excellent typography, design and craft skills together with the energy to discover new thinking, influences and references.
- Curious, thoughtful and brave in creating concepts, solutions and ideas that are under pinned by the project challenges, yet is based on fresh thinking that sparks a clients interest
- Attention to detail, in craft and execution through design development, testing and implementing.
- Clearly communicate and articulate creative and strategic led thinking
- Design across many brand touchpoints with a customer first and brand led approach
- Passionate about language, with the ability to structure, write and create narratives for communications and to be able to build on tone of voice guides.
- Interested in how brand and creativity can be a strategic business tool and how our work matters to help drive change.
- Creatively curious and inspiring, uncovering the new, the latest or the meaningful references that help to create distinctive creative outputs.
- Play an integral role to help grow our creative and strategic reputation and create a culture to be proud of.
- Digital first, in how brand identities need to live in a moving and digital world
- Have a minimum of 5 year experience
This role does not need to be based in Ireland, but there will be requirement to attend meetings and workshops when required.