7 days left
- Job Functions
- Design Management
We are partnering with a full-service creative agency and they are seeking a music obsessed, meme loving, social media expert for the role of Creative Director to join their team in London.
If you find true satisfaction in managing a team and enjoy striking a balance between quick and engaging social content as well as larger activation driven campaigns, this position will be a perfect fit.
Your day-to-day work will include partnering with creatives across London, Spain, Italy, France and Germany to create custom, localised content centred around music and culture. You'll create original content; help develop standardised templates and invest your time training and growing amazing creative talent around Europe.
- Take client briefs and build compelling and exciting campaigns from the conceptual stage through execution.
- Have a strong understanding of the brand aesthetic and constantly looking for ways to elevate the creative through smart design whilst keep brand in mind.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop creative campaign concepts for, but not limited to social and digital.
- Present work to clients in a compelling and exciting manner.
- Use time in a smart and efficient manner, always multi-tasking and delegating work across the team while understanding the wider workload of projects the team has both currently and upcoming.
- Review and approve work as needed, provides clear, timely and constructive feedback.
- Work with Account and Strategy teams to ensure creative concepts work towards brand goals and strategy.
- Outline clear paths for direct reports to grow - develop their skillsets, output, and career path.
- Experience providing strategic brand and creative direction to top-tier clients.
- A genuine interest and passion for music - you are a true music enthusiast who embraces and leverages popular culture.
- Experience leading, managing, and mentoring teams across multiple projects.
- Strong experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges.
- Exceptional presentation/storytelling skills.
- Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer and supporting those ideas with thorough research.
- The intellectual agility to look big picture instead of day-to-day.
- A desire to build strong relationships (internally and with clients), pairing those relationships with collaborative leadership skills to create great work.
- Commitment to excellence - working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Expert level proficiency Adobe Creative Suite for Mac and MS Office.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel like you would be a good fit, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Creative Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly