Architectural Recruitment Consultant
We have a passion for recruiting architects and interior designers for a number of London's leading design firms and are looking for an enthusiastic Architectural Assistant or Interior Designer to join our team.
This is a great opportunity do something different with your qualifications and experience.
You should possess strong communication skills, enjoy interacting with clients and be passionate about the design industry. Working collaboratively with like-minded people, you will provide inspiration and guidance to others looking for their next career move.
Skills & Experience
- An architecture (PartI or PartII) or interior design qualification (highly desirable but not essential);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good influencing and networking skills;
- Some experience working within an architecture or interior design practice (desirable)
- Previous experience in a sales environment will be an advantage but is not essential
- 23 days holiday per year + one additional 1 day holiday for each year of service
- Generous commission structure
- Private health cover
- Flexible working hours
- EAP (Employment Assistance Program)
- Regular social events with the team
Please apply with a CV.
Apply for Architectural Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly