5 days left
- Job Functions
- Project Manager
Our client designs, manufactures and installs bespoke fitted interiors for the high-end residential market. With the benefits of being part of a larger group of companies, they work with architects, interior designers, project managers, quantity surveyors and private clients.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for running all won projects within the company, the team’s performance and output, and where possible in assisting the winning process to maximise the commercial advantage. This would suit an individual with a project management background within the cabinet making / interior design industry or someone from this sector who has great interest in channelling their skills into project management.
Job Responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Team planning and project planning
- Organising all required and standard meetings
- Procurement outcomes and identifying commercial opportunities
- Recording a clear audit trail of Project Activity
- Creating a vibrant culture of signalling and internal team communication
- Providing finance with the numbers / valuations / FTDs it requires to comply to contracts
Person / Experience Required for the Project Manager role:
- The ability to manage / oversee internal members of a project team conveying accurate instructions and communication throughout short, medium and long-term projects
- To be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of financials around projects
- Ideally a degree or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the Bespoke Cabinet Making Industry
- An understanding of AutoCAD and able to read and amend drawings for manufacture
- Knowledge of basic revenue models and forecasting requirements
They are based near the Dorset and Somerset borders and you will be joining them during an exciting period in their growth and development. To find out more and apply just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back to you.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly