We are partnering with a premium handbag and accessory brand and they have an opportunity for a Midweight Graphic Designer to join their talented Marketing team.
This brand is responding positively to the current conditions and with the help of their commitment customer base they have an exciting future within the retail space.
Reporting into the Lead Graphic Designer, the purpose of the role is to interpret and implement the new creative vision across a wide range of projects ranging from art direction, digital design, social animation, print, and motion.
The ideal candidate will have a strong, traditional design background and able to execute multiple briefs within a fast-paced environment to short and long term deadlines.
Confidence to generate conceptual and engaging ideas, presentation to key-stakeholders and production of polished executions are key to being successful within the role, as is the ability to work collaboratively within the creative space and team to ensure brand consistency across the new creative direction.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing POS, in-store graphics and signage; promotional and seasonal campaign graphic; product branding and packaging; marketing collateral; and concepting window displays and marketing campaigns.
- Designing digital assets, in support of their ecommerce platform, including emails, blogs, home pages, paid ads and creative Instagram Stories.
- Creating digital assets for stills, moving image and animation.
- Experience with art direction, supporting and directing their photographers on content and social media shoots.
- Creation of presentation and mock-ups to present ideas/executions for approval.
- Researching constantly and having a cultural awareness to be able to challenge and inspire direction.
Key Skills Technical Skills:
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop essential)
- Digital animation skills (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut)
- Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 also an asset but not essential.
- Traditional typography and print skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Positive mindset
- Open to collaboration
- BA Graphic Design.
If you are Interested In this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to, email@example.com
Apply for Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly