Senior Video Producer - Digital Experiences & Events
4 days left
- Job Functions
Our client, a multi-award-winning creative agency who are renowned for creating disruptive, game-changing live events and digital experiences, are looking for a Senior Video Producer to join them.
Working with a vast variety of brands, from entertainment to tech, you'll manage the production of content [social media, animation, corporate comms, streaming, etc], whilst managing client expectations from brief to delivery.
With the HQ in Hertfordshire, and remote set ups in London, this agency require all team members to be able to travel to the HQ on a regular basis.
- As Senior Video Producer, you'll take briefs directly from your clients, converting these into actionable creative briefs for your peers, scoping budgets, creating schedules for pre and post production and managing all production logistics
- You'll collaborate with the Post Production Manager, to ensure a seamless handover across content
- Working with the various internal teams, you'll own, manage and develop the response to pitch process, alongside using your experience and commercial edge to identify opportunities for business development
- At the senior level, you'll be expected to use your expertise to implement refined production processes and ensure a streamlined approach to work
What skills do you need?
- Previous experience within events/corporate or TV production, comfortable with running a brief from end to end, familiar with working on set, directing teams as well as managing all aspects of pre-production
- Experience managing clients, alongside creating and presenting pitches
- Strong project management skills, able to produce a multitude of video content at any time
- You'll be an exemplary Producer, leading by best practice, and be seen as an advocate for the agencies sustainable ethos
This agency truly values their team by creating an inclusive and empowering working environment. You'll be ready to muck in and take ownership over your workload, whilst adding to the positive culture of the business.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Senior Video Producer - Digital Experiences & Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly