Account Exec/ Junior Account Managers - ATL/ Integrated
7 days left
- Job Functions
- Account Management
This global integrated agency is looking to bolster their client services team by bringing on board x2 Senior AE/Junior AM's to work on key accounts. To be considered, you'll need prior advertising experience with a focus on ATL/ Integrated channels, or a heavy lean on digital/ social.
What You'll Get Up To…
- Day to day management of clients; building and maintaining strong and trusted relationships, supporting upstream to your Account Director
- Communicating between internal teams [strategy, creative, production] to ensure that all teams have the needed information to deliver on brief, as well we outwardly communicating with clients and suppliers
- Supporting your Account Director with the granular details of a campaign, including budget management and forecasting
What Experience Do You Need?
- In addition to the required advertising/ ATL/ social/ digital agency experience, you'll be familiar and comfortable with agency process and be ready to hit the ground running
- This agency boasts a rigorous client services division; you'll be pragmatic, entrepreneurial, a born presenter who thrives on working closely to creative
If you are looking for your next role, keen to work with one of the market leaders within the industry, be sure to get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Account Exec/ Junior Account Managers - ATL/ Integrated
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly