Motion Graphic Designer
Our client, a multi award winning Creative Agency who create extraordinary live events and digital experiences by fusing creativity and technical innovation, are seeking a passionate Motion Graphics Designer to join their growing team! You will work across their varied client base of Digital, PR, TV, Online, Pharma and Technology, on a wide range of projects, including editorial, promotional, corporate, social and entertainment pieces. You will work across the wider team, with Producers, Directors and Creatives, and have the opportunity to design & illustrate assets yourself if this is something you enjoy. Culture is everything for this agency, they have a relaxed, friendly and inclusive culture, and every single person is committed to delivering outstanding work at every opportunity, as they continue to grow they have excellent progression opportunities and encourage personal development throughout the agency.
- Work closely with the Producers, Directors and Creatives on wide range of animation projects including editorial, promotional, corporate, social and entertainment pieces.
- Be involved with conceptual ideas and creative input on pitches.
- Editing video/audio content in response to briefs including building narrative structures.
- Take a leading role in ensuring projects are delivered within budget and to client satisfaction and deadlines.
- Research and implement new/updated products/programs and solutions to ensure they are at the cutting edge with the services/products provided.
- Extensive Motion Graphics experience, ideally in a Creative Agency environment.
- Fully proficient in After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop.
- Ability to design & illustrate where needed would be hugely advantageous.
- Any C4D skills would be a big bonus and used, but not essential!
- Must be highly creative and keen to learn new skills and techniques.
As an agency they are truly passionate about sustainability, whether that's how to run the most sustainable event through to the teabags used in the office, they put huge importance on making a positive difference and the world a better place. They celebrate success and recognise the talented people who work there at every opportunity, and run a full social calendar of events for you to enjoy, and a very generous benefits package with a strong focus on personal wellness.
If this sounds like the place for you, then please send your CV & Reel in for immediate consideration & interview!
Apply for Motion Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly