Digital Project Manager
Our client, a boutique multi-award-winning studio, who work with the most incredible clients across sectors including Not-For-Profit, Arts & Culture, Charity, Lifestyle, Events and more, are seeking a passionate Digital Project Manager with agency experience to join the team! Being in a small team you will wear many different hats and take the lead on digital projects across the agency, including client liaison, budget, risk, scope, through to final delivery. Projects are super varied with a strong focus on UX Led Web Builds and Integrated Campaigns. You will have the opportunity to lead the digital strategy and execution across a range of digital platforms for all clients, whilst being a natural leader and helping to evolve their digital offering.
This is an agency where values shape everything they do. They are a certified B Corporation, and pride themselves on being great humans. To fit in you'll need to be empathetic, a team player and an excellent communicator. You'll also need to be conscientious: there's a good reason for everything they do and for every decision they take, so you'll need to be someone who demonstrates this same degree of care - both in your work and your interactions with others.
What does this role include?
- The opportunity to take the lead on digital projects for the agency including UX Led Web Builds and 360 Campaigns.
- You will put your exceptional organisational skills to work, scoping projects and mapping out budgets, timeframes and resources, to ensure that work is delivered on time, on brief and in line with the high level of quality this agency is praised for.
- You'll be client facing and deal directly with an array of clients.
- You'll work very closely with a passionate team of creatives, to support and champion them to deliver against the brief, ensuring that they have all the assets and tools they need to do the best job possible.
What skills/ background is needed?
- You'll be an experienced Digital Project Manager with agency experience managing digital projects end-end.
- You'll be process driven, knowing how to whip things into shape and keep projects moving along!
- You will bring forward a mix of experience across digital, creative and branding, from a similar agency environment, able to hit the ground running and add value from the get-go.
- You will champion all things digital, and be keen to offer suggestions and seize opportunity for the agency.
Benefits include a generous annual training budget, private healthcare, 28 days hol, discounted gym membership, reward schemes and social events where people actually want to hang out!
If you would like the opportunity to join an award-winning studio, and to be integral in all aspects of their digital journey, please send your CV in now for immediate consideration & interview!