Account Manager- Paid Social
4 days left
Our client, an award-winning Digital Media Agency working across Technology, Entertainment, and FMCG Sectors, are seeking a passionate Paid Social Account Manager to join the team! Projects are super varied, including Social Media and Launch Campaigns to DM and Web Builds. You will be the main point of contact for Media Clients, overseeing and handling day-to-day accounts, developing strong client relationships and working as a Project Manager with internal teams to represent the client objectives and maximise growth potential. They are looking for someone who can challenge what they are doing, who's ambitious, adaptable and can inspire and lead the team forward!
They pride themselves on being a 360 consultancy and provide very senior strategic planning for clients, offering everything from media strategy, implementation and evaluation, comms idea generation, qualitative and quantitative media research, business plan consulting and much more. This is somewhere you would really be able to make a positive impact and your ideas would be listened to, an agency who support and invest in their people and allow you to run and grow your own accounts.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact for mid-level and senior clients.
- Organise, lead and manage all team members within accounts to ensure deadlines are being met.
- Be responsible for all documents that get sent to the client - do full QA.
- Ensure all media schedules are signed before any campaign launch.
- Responsible for budget management and full reconciliation process.
- Problem solve and come up with a proactive solution for any client issue.
- Provide input on new business pitches.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in digital marketing with strong hands-on paid social / display experience.
- Experience with digital campaign tools including 3rd party tracking.
- Knowledge of tracking pixel creation and custom variables used within container tags.
- High level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts and formulae.
- Capable of diving into data and synthesising coherent and actionable findings.
- Fully immersed in the Digital Marketing space, keen to drive forward innovative solutions and stay on top of developments!
In addition to fantastic career opportunity, they also offer a brilliant social environment including a Football league, pub quizzes, health and well-being days, show & tell, Yoga, the bake off, annual parties, award ceremonies, a toasty club (yes, a toasty club!) and good old-fashioned beers at the local pub. They work hard to keep a healthy work life balance across the organisation!
If you want to join a fast growing, innovative agency and play a key role in business growth, then please send your CV in now for immediate consideration!
Apply for Account Manager- Paid Social
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly