Lead/Senior UI Designer
6 days left
- Job Functions
Our Client, a Global Digital Agency specialising in luxury Fashion & Lifestyle brands across the E-commerce space, are seeking a passionate Lead/Senior UI Designer to join their close-knit team. Being in a small team, you will have the opportunity to lead digital projects end-end, including website redesigns and new site builds, chat bot integrations, and digital transformations for both start-ups & world-renowned clients. They are really looking for someone who is fully immersed in the digital space who can offer their suggestions and expertise in order to help them take things to the absolute next level. This is somewhere you will really be able to make an impact from day one with huge progression opportunities!
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years of experience working on UI/UX projects in a Digital/Creative Agency.
- Ideally some experience working on Fashion/Luxury Brands within the E-commerce space.
- Strong visual design skills, creating branded Interactive Websites & Mobile Apps.
- Fully proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision.
- Knowledge of After Effects, Flinto, Principle or Marvel is a plus!
- Proficient with Wireframing & User Journeys, ability to write design stories.
- Understanding of information architecture, responsive web, and native mobile design.
- Able to run projects end-end, taking client brief, estimating time required to deliver the project and manage through to delivery.
If you would you like the opportunity to lead digital projects end-end across innovative Start-Ups to Enterprise clients, then please send your CV & Portfolio in now for immediate consideration & interview!
Apply for Lead/Senior UI Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly