4 days left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with an international insurance brand and they are seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to produce branded design material and creative campaign content.
This is a brand-new role within the business and there is the genuine opportunity to make a tangible impact to really shape how the brand visually communicates with it's audience.
They offer an excellent salary package, relaxed working environment and opportunity to work creatively with a high-level autonomy across a range of outputs.
- Must have experience and understanding of Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/illustrator.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of PowerPoint.
- Must have experience working In House and a Financial Services background is ideal.
- Copywriting experience.
- Print layout experience and typographic skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of working to ambitious deadlines.
- Ability to manage / prioritise workload.
- Working with senior stakeholders in the business.
- Visualise their concepts. Visualise data.
- Take the brief. Think through some ideas to visualise those. Work off your own initiative to a certain extent.
- Powerpoint dec. Animated explainer video.
- Work closely with the existing Designer.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel like you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly