Middleweight Residential Designer
2 days left
- Job Functions
A well-known boutique interior design studio in London is looking for a middle-weight designer to work across thoughtful residential and commercial projects.
- Developing design concepts.
- Producing rendered plans and elevations.
- Using Vectorworks for drawing production.
- Sourcing and procuring FF&E and compiling schedules.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Regular project site visits including note-taking and contractor liaison.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a leading luxury design studio.
- Proven experience working from concept through to completion.
- Meticulous attention detail.
- Portfolio showcasing creativity and high-end design aesthetic.
- Excellent knowledge in Vectorworks, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in EstiPC/MAC is advantageous.
This an opportunity to add high-profile and notable projects to your portfolio. Looking to interview immediately. Please apply with CV and sample portfolio.
Apply for Middleweight Residential Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly