Please Note: This agency is based in Cambridge and you will be required to work on-site in the offices (which are lovely!!) 3 days a week- so please check out the location before applying - Thanks
Are you an animator who wants to help improve people’s lives?
If so, we want to hear from you
Are you an animator with at least 4 years’ experience who shares our mission of making a positive difference in people’s lives?
If so, we want to hear from you.
Our client is a growing healthcare communications agency looking to expand their team.
People are the main focus of what they do, whether that’s patients or their own team.
They are constantly being asked to educate patients and healthcare professionals on how drugs work and the effect they can have on improving people’s lives. This is where the role of an animator can help.
Alongside the skills of their writers and scientists, they use animation to make what is often complex scientific messaging easily understandable.
Afterall, if pictures can paint a thousand words, imagine what a moving one can do?
The majority of their current animations are vector based two dimensional, using the usual suspects –
Premier, After Effects, and Cinema 4D, although they are open
to other skills and ideas.
You will be part of their creative team and work alongside designers, scientists, art directors, and external resources when needed.
• Liaising with client service team and clients
• Designing and generating digital assets for development
• Inputting on voice overs and music scores
• Development of animations to the final piece
• Ensuring timing and pace of movement is accurate and is complimentary to
• Developing clear and comprehensive stories through each piece of work
• Working to production deadlines and remaining commercially minded at all
• Ensuring procedures are followed, allowing for the compliant and smooth
running of projects
• Liaising with third-party animators when workloads are high or specific
specialist styles are required
• Taking concepts and making them a reality whilst retaining the integrity of the
• Making sure brand guidelines are followed across all brands
• Ensuring internal documents and proposals follow our brand guidelines
• Minimum HND in animation and/or design
• Superb ability in Adobe CC suite, especially Premier, After Effects, and Illustrator
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Adobe Acrobat skills
• Strong understanding of animation techniques and production
• Strong understanding of resolution and codecs
• Strong photo re-touching skills
• Excellent eye for detail
• Excellent compositing skills
• Ability to work under pressure to short deadlines whilst keeping a cool head
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Effective teamwork skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Passionate about learning, developing, and improving skills
We offer competitive packages, including private healthcare for you and your family; pension; investment in your professional development; bonus birthday day
off; Christmas/New Year shut down on top of annual leave; additional annual leave after 3 years’ service (and not to mention our annual free trainer giveaway!).
We are currently working from home due to Covid-19. However, working from home combined with time in the office (open to discussion), as well as flexible working, is available to all.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk.