Junior Designer / Artworker
7 days left
- Job Functions
We are partnering with an independent creative agency, based London. This agency creates award winning campaigns, experiences, and products with prominent lifestyle brands. They are looking for a passionate junior designer / artworker to join their close-knit team.
With a closely-knit team of around 40+ talented creatives, designers, producers, account managers and planners, this agency prides itself not only on the creativity and credibility of the work, but the quality of the environment it's created in.
You will be supporting the creative dept. across all existing clients as well as potential new business development and pitches. This is a great opportunity to join a creative team of 10 creatives, copywriters and art directors and designers to become an integral part of how this agency develops and delivers a consistently high standard of work and build their reputation in the industry.
- Will suit someone with a diverse design skill set and excellent design presentation skills.
- They will need a real attention to detail, love of editorial/layout and graphic/digital design, typography.
- They will benefit from a broad set of cultural interests and reference points, across lifestyle, fashion, music art and design.
- They will play the central role in building client facing decks/powerpoints and indesign documents all working to clients corporate identity and delivered to a high level of finish.
- They should also have an ability to build relevant references and translate their team's conceptual thinking into design language, mock ups, content and presentations to bring it to life when needed.
- The role requires a detail orientated all round graphic designer who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage their time effectively.
Experience : Familiarity working on brand guidelines, editorial/publishing/layout, infographics are all key to the specific tasks of document creation, information management and detailed consistent presentation.
Software : Creative suite. Powerpoint. Microsoft Office. Motion and 3D a bonus.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you'd be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Junior Designer / Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly