Gungho design is a small boutique design agency based in South East London. We are a studio that prides ourselves on collaboratively working with our clients to deliver bespoke, experiential creative solutions, whether that is a printed publication, package design or interactive presentation.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Graphic Designer, with a passion for design, the design process, and a desire to work on a wide variety of projects. You will be joining an award winning company that specialize in pitch and proposal design but cover a broad range of products and projects.
Exceptional creativity and attention to detail are essential traits to be considered for the role. You will be a concept to delivery designer and expected to liaise with clients on a regular basis, therefore any applicant will need to have excellent communication skills.
You will have a diverse skill set and excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, any digital design experience is more than an added bonus.
Skills and Knowledge Desired
- Minimum 3+ years of professional graphic design experience
Exceptional portfolio that showcases solid conceptual thinking, colour and layout skills;
- Superior typographical skills an absolute must
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Print production knowledge & experience preferable
- Highly organized and dependable; able to multitask, work quickly and meet multiple deadlines
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and calm under pressure, working to critical deadlines
Able to work independently as well as collaboratively with other designers, supporting other designers when necessary
- Professional work ethic and a team player
- Ability to generate innovative ideas/themes for proposals documents and create all graphics
- required, (including bespoke covers and dividers, and graphics for iPad submissions)
- Open, engaging, collaborative with a down to earth personality and a sense of personal ownership
- Friendly, proactive, approachable, positive and results driven
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, ability to work to strict deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Cool under pressure of immovable deadlines
- Systematic and creative approach to projects
- Proactive, courteous and tenacious in seeking information
- Energetic team member
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly