Imagine working in a team where your individuality is celebrated, your efforts are recognised by everyone, and you feel you’re making a real difference every day. A place where you’re positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. An environment that inspires you to take ownership (because everyone trusts you to do your job brilliantly). And a place that puts fulfilment, happiness and wellbeing at the top of its priority list.
You don’t need to imagine. This is life at H&H.
We’re a fast-growing, ambitious and energetic employee communication and engagement agency. Our reach extends across the globe and we partner with some of the world's biggest brands.
By creating new possibilities so that others can see what’s possible for them, we’re positively transforming the way that people interact, connect and communicate at work. Awarded the UK’s Best Agency title an unprecedented nine times, and with stacks of Best Programme awards, our approach is both strategically sound and super creative.
With many high-profile clients and masses of opportunities on the horizon, we’re looking for a talented and experienced animator to join our team.
In this role, you’ll be bringing creative concepts to life through moving images, creating WOWs and watch-it-again moments.
As a creatively adventurous individual, you understand animation principles and theories, how things should fit together and move. You generate ideas easily and enjoy the challenge of turning a client brief into an engaging piece of animation reflective of style, tone, and emotion. The team will love working with you because of your can-do attitude, positive approach and ability to take the initiative and run, whilst presenting your ideas in an appealing and compelling way.
Your exceptional animation and creative skills mean you can demonstrate flexibility across different styles, and your natural energy and drive allows you to keep up to date with new animation trends and technologies to achieve your own and the client’s goals.
Does the following description sound like you?
- I have experience in producing animations of varying lengths, from idents to longer pieces
- I am proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, After Effects, Premiere and Audition but am also adaptable, flexible and resourceful with using different ideas and formats
- I’m accomplished at designing and creating visual metaphors and ways to reflect a script or story, from briefing through to delivery
- I question and challenge briefs to make sure I fully understand and therefore produce better results. I make sure I become familiar with client brand guidelines and tone of voice
- I’m known for innovative, inspired thinking and am not afraid to challenge myself and others
- I communicate my ideas and the rationale behind my thinking with confidence
- I am adept and can stay calm when working under the pressure of a deadline
- I can work across multiple projects, balancing the needs of each one
- I value and encourage discussion about my ideas, taking feedback on board and responding constructively
- I’m really well organised and have developed good housekeeping habits around digital files and assets
- I enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- I’m energetic and continuously looking for ways to improve, researching ideas and looking for new inspiration
- I take responsibility for my own happiness and never wait for someone else to motivate me
You must have experience in a very active, fast-growing agency or consultancy. Even better if this has been in internal or employee communications.
So, are you ready for a new adventure? Can you demonstrate most or all of the above? If that’s a yes, get in touch. If it works out and we’re a great fit, then we’ll find a package that works for you. This will include benefits such as private healthcare, wellbeing sessions, flexible working, contributory pension, personal development and profit share.
We’re totally flexible on where you’re based but if you do pine for an office environment in the post-COVID world, we’ve got a magnificent working location in the form of a grand 18th-Century hall with peacocks on the lawns, and a whisper of Darcy emerging from the centuries-old trees…
What to do now?
1. Send us a little video clip (just a minute or so) introducing yourself. You might want to tell us what makes you, you, and why you think you’re the person we’re looking for.
2. Shine up your CV and send it along with your video clip to our Jess at
This could be the best decision you make all year!