Motion Graphics Designer
Our client is a strategy led design agency that solves business problems to build the brands of the future.
They are on the lookout for a motivated, passionate and ambitious motion graphic designer to join their busy
and rapidly growing strategy-led design studio based in Buckinghamshire.
The ideal candidate
- Degree in motion graphics, graphic design or a related subject.
- 3+ years working as a motion designer in a creative agency or animation studio.
- Strong skills working in 2D and 3D.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC including After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Expert knowledge of 3D applications such as Cinema 4D
- Knowledge of particle systems - X particles - Trapcode would be a bonus
- A collaborative mindset and a deep love of all things brand, marketing and creative.
- Showcases a portfolio that demonstrates an ability to interpret a brief (while thinking beyond), and to find creative solutions across a broad range of mediums.
- Highly creative, with a fun and fresh approach.
- Proactive and collaborative, with a positive approach to feedback.
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously.
- You obsess about the detail and have a passion for delivering quality work.
- You are a kind human.
You will be part of a team that wants to challenge, change and make better all aspects of business and life.
Along with that you’ll also receive:
- Competitive salary, with regular reviews and opportunities to progress
- 23 days holiday
- Cultural Learning Days
- Flexible Working
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private medical healthcare
- Group life assurance
- Buy a bike scheme
- Company sponsored events
- Summer social
- Christmas Trip abroad
FULL job spec available