The Fix are looking for an Account manager to join a lovely agency based in Berkshire.
The Account manager will have integrated agency experience!
They’re a full-service agency with in-house consultancy, creative, digital and experiential capabilities, focusing on change communications, employer brand and internal communications.
The ideal candidate Account manager will be an Account Manager with B2B / integrated agency experience to join our team and work across an exciting portfolio of global clients.
Account manager essential job functions:
- Highly organised and a multi-tasker
- Good written and verbal communications
- Build strong, trusting relationships with clients
- Energetic, and pro-active ‘can do’ attitude
- A creative thinker
Account manager Day to day activities will include:
- Manage own time effectively and understand the need to prioritise tasks and resource (studio, suppliers etc.)
- Once the brief is established, you are responsible (working alongside the SAM) for providing full project proposals and costs
- Provide, manage and maintain timelines for the client and internal teams
- Account manager Ensure deadlines are hit, give budget updates, book studio time/site surveys etc. and manage all internal departments to ensure every job runs smoothly
- Source the best and most relevant supplier and build great supplier relationships
- Write supplier and client briefs, raise supplier POs and chase client POs
- Ensure our internal admin tools; FileMaker, Geco, CRM, Teams, WIP/Radar & account handlers job bags are up to date
- Responsible for keeping track of project costs throughout, flagging concerns when needed to the client or SAM
- Document all meetings accurately through a contact report
- Responds to clients, suppliers and internal teams in an efficient, professional and timely manner
- Account manager Conduct briefings and kick-offs with the studio, either solely or with the SAM for new projects and/or project updates
- Attend client meetings either on site or at client offices
- Ensure internal processes are followed i.e. Kick-offs booked and held, studio bookings, RACI followed