Digital Account Manager - Gaming Client
Our client, an award-winning agency who focus across strategy, creative, digital [DOOH, social, content, animation, UX and SEO], are looking for a dedicated Account Manager to work on their heritage account. To fit this role, you'll be a true team player, excellent at building trusted client partnerships whilst collaborating internally with your team of creatives and project managers. Working on a key client within gaming, any experience or personal interest in this area is highly advantageous!
What does the role include?
- Day to day management of clients; updating the throughout the delivery of work, educating them on process, engaging in insightful conversations to further understand their business challenges and creative needs
- Partnering with a PM, you'll support upstream to your Account Director, alleviating them on the day to days allowing them to focus on top tier issues
- As AM, you'll manage all project documentation i.e., SOW's, forecasts, account reconciliations and WIPS
- You'll produce cost estimates, cross referencing with your AD and then closely tracking to ensure timely payment, monitoring against profit targets
What background is needed?
- Experience as an Account Manager in a similar creative environment, with a firm understanding of digital creative & digital content production [UX, content, animation, DOOH & social]
- You'll be agile, able to work cross discipline and teams, always pushing for creative excellence
- Top written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally, you'll be an avid gamer and be eager to sink your teeth into this sector and your client!
- Whilst you'll partner with a PM, you'll have a grasp of project management and be able to throw this hat on when needed!
If you're an Account Manager who loves all things gaming, looking to join a market leading agency, then be sure to share your CV ASAP at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
Apply for Digital Account Manager - Gaming Client
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly