A leading construction consultancy is seeking a Bid Manager to join their high performing, work winning team. This company is highly acclaimed and award winning consultancy with brilliant growth opportunities.
- Working with Directors across the business to produce winning first and second stage bids.
- Overseeing PQQ’s/SQ’s and any other standard information questionnaires, ensuring technical compliance throughout
- Following company templates to produce high quality proposal documents and presentations.
- Working with the bid team to develop bespoke bid texts.
- Ensuring bid processes and governance is followed.
- Supporting the Head of Bids and Marketing to ensure the bid strategy is implemented and continuous performance improvement reviews are undertaken and reported on.
- Managing the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities.
- Leading kick off meetings.
- Managing bis and opportunity tracker ensuring reporting data captured.
- Producing bidding statistic reports as requested.
- Posting bid analysis including running lessons learned workshops.
- Line managing the Bid Coordinator and other positions as appropriate
- Previous experience in a construction professional services background
- Proven capability in delivering winning proposals in the construction sector.
- Monitoring/searching opportunities and OJEUs.
- Knowledge of bid documentation including SQs, EOI’s and ITT
- Writing bespoke answers tailored to clients’ needs.
- Excellent working knowledge of InDesign
- Multitasking and time management must be a strength.
- Confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels.
- Microsoft O?ce Suite
- Attention to detail.
- Previous line management experience
Apply for Bid Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly