Studio Design Director for Award Winning Studio
A widely recognisable global brand is seeking a Managing Director to lead and grow their ambitious multidisciplinary studio in central London. This is a pivotal leadership and management role where you will have complete responsibility to lead the design studio business. The successful candidate will have a great understanding of the balance between design, leadership and commerce whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
- Acquire new business and develop relationships across the globe.
- Work alongside the founder and creative director to deliver a broad range of high spec projects.
- Strategic leadership from both an operational and team perspective to ensure the high performance of the studio and workflow is met.
- Take ownership of all processes in the studio to clarify the best ways of working.
- Lead the methodologies for the studio software (AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino and Adobe Suite)
Skills & Experience:
- Design or Architecture related background.
- Proven experience working on high-end commercial projects on a global scale.
- Advantageous to have experience within a similar studio/practice.
- Exceptional leadership experience in the creative industry.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, you engage new clients, new business, and new projects.
- A strong global network and contacts across the industry including architects and designers.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of this award-winning studio who is embarking on a trans-formative period as part of their expansionary strategy. Offering an attractive package based on experience. Looking to interview immediately
Apply for Studio Design Director for Award Winning Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly