This boutique creative studio, who focus on crafting bespoke design for clients within he luxury hospitality and property space, are looking for an Account/ Project Manager to join the close knit team. Here, you'll work as the first non- Designer of the agency, and add some rigour to processes, whilst dipping in across client management, project admin and planning, creative production and through to delivery, supporting the two Founders closely whilst collaborating with a team of talented designers.
- In this nimble team, you'll work to take and scope a client brief, adding value by asking thought provoking questions, ensuring that each brief is fleshed out ahead of briefing in designers
- Scoping timeframes, budgets and resource on each project, ensuring the team have the time and tools to complete each job that flows through the studio
- Supporting the founders in creating cost proposals, pitch & award submissions
- Assessing and improving internal systems and processes to streamline efficiency and ways of working
- Build trusted partnerships with your client base and suppliers, ensuring that lines of communication are always open and any opportunity for potential growth isn't overlooked!
This role is perfect for someone who likes to wear lots of hats, and thrives being so close to the creative branding process. If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch today at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to discuss!
*To be considered, you must have prior experience working in a similar creative agency, in either a PM, AM or Producer role, or even a Studio Manager with experience managing projects!*
Apply for Account/Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly