It all starts with an idea…
We are looking for a talented Product Designer with strong conceptual 2D and 3D skills. If you are passionate about design, then we are passionate to talk to you!
It goes without saying that we are looking for someone with great design aesthetic, a strong technical background and the ability to think outside the box.
We are seeking someone who can see things multi-dimensionally, bring a concept to life and tell a story… The right candidate would become responsible for design creation and development, brainstorming, sketching, modelling, mood-boarding and creating studio mock-up samples to further expand on our already-successful product portfolio.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Researching current and prospective clients to understand their needs.
- Researching consumer and market trends to identify new and innovative materials and designs.
- Presenting initial designs to clients using rendered imagery to ensure a successful understanding of their requirements.
- Create, design and sample products that are cost-effective, sustainable, innovative and meeting required safety standards.
- The successful designer will be working with the best of brands – so we are looking for the best of you!
Skills and Experience Required:
- Educated to Degree level in product design, packaging design or similar…
- Strong 2D and 3D CAD experience.
- Rendering using Blender, KeyShot or similar…
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Familiarity of a range of materials and production processes.
- Awareness of manufacturable designs and reuse/recycling.
- Attention to detail and good knowledge of market and consumer trends.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, alone or part of a small team.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but open to all.
It only takes a moment to create an impact, so why not give it your best shot!
Please submit your current UpToDate CV : firstname.lastname@example.org