I am looking for a talented designer with film/movie key art poster experience and a high end retouching skillset - you could even be an Art Director - but you MUST have entertainment key art work in your folio?
You will be able to:
- This Designer Looks to push the boundaries of creative possibility, while maintaining commercial reality.
- This Designer is Dynamic, organised, lives and breathes creative, great attention to detail.
- This Designer Oversees and inspire the creative team on projects
- Provide feedback and direction to creative team
- Concept ideas for Key Art, AV, outdoor and digital projects.
- Build out final comps as directed by Creative Director.
- Understand delivery requirements across print/digital/AV
- Assist in ensuring that the projects are completed to the highest of standards required.
- Mentor, encourage and guide the more junior members of the design team, helping them along their career paths, as well as your mentoring your direct reports.
Minimum 5 years experience (or a portfolio that reflects equivalent experience)
This Designer will have hands-on entertainment industry work required, or advertising image creation at the very least.
Expert in Adobe Photoshop/Finishing, Advanced Adobe creative suite, 3d knowledge would be a great bonus.
Must have very strong concept ability.
Must possess confidence, and enjoy being part of a tight-knit team.
Strong work ethic, dedication to quality, and ability to deliver on a deadline.
Needs to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet unpredictable deadlines.
Needs to be able to take constructive criticism well, as well as give it.
This is a Full-Time position, based in our London office.
Please let me know if you have all of this!?