Talent Manager / Director
A premium talent marketing house are looking for a Talent Manager / Director to join their team and lead their talent offering.
What's the role?
A key role within the operations of the business, key responsibilities include:
- Manage the casting, contracting and execution of campaigns
- Use strategic thinking to craft casting strategies
- Develop relationships with talent, talent agency's and wider talent teams
- Collaborate with client services to ensure all casting meets the brief
- Negotiating and confirming contracts
- Supporting a more junior team of talent professionals
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will come from a strong Talent background, although flexible with the industry, it is key you have proven experience within talent management, and an understanding of how talent has evolved, one step ahead of industry trends.
You will be an excellent communicator, proficient in crafting casting strategies and looking for that next step up in your career!
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply through our website!