Digital + Motion Designer- (Social Media)
Our client, an incredible Creative Agency working with a range of big names from Tech, Sports, Travel, Finance, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail and more, are seeking a passionate go-getting Digital Designer with strong Motion Graphics experience to join their close-knit friendly team! You will have the opportunity to work across all of their clients, taking the lead on the concept & creation of Social Media Content- Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook, alongside working on other projects for the agency such as Branded Content, Kinetic Type, Infographics, Data Visualisation, and Promos.
Working closely with Film Makers, Producers and Video Editors, you will take ownership of all Social Media Focused Motion Graphic work for the agency end-end, from briefing, concept, creating the assets including design and illustration, storyboarding, pitch work, through to final animation! You will be an After Effects ninja, keen to grow and develop and work with creative dynamic team. You will be working across premiere, taking content from in-house editors and adding graphics and also working on pure animations. Whilst 2D, vector-based animation is what's needed - if you have some 3D knowledge (or are on a 3D journey), that is a bonus!
This job is great for you if you...
- Are a great storyteller.
- Have a keen interest in social media.
- Love filmmaking & are passionate about creative video production.
- Are self-starting and driven.
- Want to learn more and want to delve into 3D animation and grow as an animator (and as a human).
- Can work quickly and to deadlines.
- Are a great communicator & have a sense of humour!
Skills & Experience Required:
- 1-3 years commercial experience- ideally agency side.
- Fully proficient in After Effects, Premiere Pro CC.
- Strong skills and experience in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator- Able to design & illustrate where needed.
- Some knowledge of Audition.
- Any 3D skills/knowledge a huge bonus!
- Knowledge of HD codecs and Production workflows.
Benefits include a personal development allowance for courses/training, competitive bonus structure, team lunches and socials, subscription to wellness apps and much more. They will also buy you the occasional coffee & maybe a doughnut... They're a cool bunch!
If you want to join an awesome bunch and work on some awesome things, then look no further! Send your CV & Reel in NOW for immediate consideration & interview