An outstanding branding and design agency are looking for a driven and experienced Communications Strategist to join their Strategy and Content team.
What is the role?
As part of the strategy and content team key responsibilities include:
- Planning and developing communication and campaign ideas
- Develop effective communication strategies and plans both B2B and B2C
- Develop solutions across content and comms for household brands and niche sectors
- Work alongside and comment on the brand strategy
- Develop competitor research and insights alongside the brand strategy team
- Activation planning
- Content planning and calendar management
Who is their ideal candidate?
This candidate will have grounded roots within communications and comms planning at a creative agency - they really need to see you know how an agency works!
You will also come with tons of ideas and enthusiasm, and keen to make a difference - there are no egos at this lovely agency, but loads of collaborative spirit, which is what they seek in new employees.
This role has a head office in South Yorkshire, but they are happy to find someone London based, or based elsewhere.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like a bit of you, please send your CV and Portfolio to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply VIA our website
Apply for Communications Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly