Social Media Manager - French Speaking
I am currently working with a global brand, who are looking for a Social Media Manager (French speaking) to join their in-house Design studio. The brand who work across food and beverage, are looking for a Social Media guru to help manage their voice on multiple platforms.
What's the role?
Working directly with the creative and brand ream, Key responsibilities include:
- Be the voice of the brand across all social channels
- Community Management (France)
- Organic posting on social channels
- Influencer outreach and engagement
- Trend analysist
- Turning insights into ideas!
- Execution of brand campaigns
- Stay on top of latest trends on social platforms
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their idea candidate will have previous experience working for a social media agency, or in house for a well-known brand. You will have evidence of organically growing social channels and creating content in a variety of tones. You will be an expert in digital media and comms and have strong copywriting skills.
It is essential, you can speak and write fluently in English and French! Dutch also an added bonus!
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.