One of the UK’s most established architectural practices, with a reputation for thoughtful and responsible designs is seeking document controllers to join their north London studio.
- Maintain project correspondence files.
- Maintain project drawing files.
- Maintain drawing/other documentation info on database/Newforma.
- Assist with project submissions.
- Prepare drawing issues including arranging printing and dispatch.
- Format correspondence & liaise with clients/consultants.
- Maintain project extranet if applicable, including any file manipulation, uploading, downloading, plotting, etc.
- Set up new extranet users - oversee internal/external training, implement extranet procedures /protocols.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Methodical approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively under pressure.
- Computer literacy.
- Flexibility in approach.
- Previous experience of working in architecture.
Apply for Document Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly