We are partnering with a creative agency inspired by space and place and they are looking for a great all-round midweight graphic designer to join their team.
They are looking for someone who loves taking ownership and running projects. The ideal candidate will be a creative and strategic thinker as well as a brilliant executor of those ideas. Experience working on property is idea, but B2B would also be considered.
- Excellent understanding of brands and branding
- Organised, with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Confident in taking the creative lead on large projects requiring multiple applications.
- Experience in developing brand strategy
- Awareness of trends, styles and history in graphic design and the visual arts
- A modern aesthetic and creative flair using typography, imagery, and layout.
- Great at problem solving and working independently.
- Open and responsive to ideas and the design process
- Happy to mentor and look out for more junior members of the team by sharing experience and skills.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite is a must
Portfolio should show a refined, modern, and strategic approach to design and branding with a thorough understanding of visual identity, print, typography, and layouts. Print production knowledge and the ability to design for digital outcomes (front end) is also important.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel like you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to email@example.com